Becoming a CASA means you are:
- Willing to commit at least one year of your time
- Able to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Willing to go through an in-depth training program
- Able to pass an extensive criminal and CPS history background check
Over the age of 21
I'm ready to start. What do I do next?
- Find your local CASA program using our searchable directory to the right.
- Fill out the contact form on your local CASA program's page to let them know you want to volunteer.
- A CASA representative will contact you with information about the application process and when the next training starts.
If you do not hear from a representative within a week, please contact Texas CASA at email@example.com.